Tracey Foster

I have been a freelance photographer since 2006.
I have always been passionate about photography, and am self-taught. My great loves are: travel, nature, and the great outdoors.

My other great love is people watching, and I enjoy nothing more than sitting quietly for hours in a busy city or park to capture ‘small scenes of everyday life’ from within the chaos that might otherwise have been missed.
The images that I am submitting to Fresh 2008 are my favourites from a trip to North America in 2007, where there were plenty of opportunities for people watching, and I was able to capture a series of images taken on the street, where each one told a story about the people in them and the places where they live.
Born and raised in Nottingham, I always enjoy being given the opportunity to photograph local events, and my work appears regularly in many local publications such as the Arrow, the What’s On Guide, and the Nottingham Evening Post.

My work also sells regularly for various uses through a stock image library, and has appeared in various UK calendars and magazines.
If my work is accepted into Fresh 2008 it will be my first exhibition.

Website: www.traceyfoster.com
Email: tracey@traceyfoster.com

No comments: