Hollie Brown

I am a First Class Honours Surface Patter Design Graduate, based in Leicestershire.
I am currently working as a freelance Designer for leading companies such as Tigerprint, Marks and Spencers Division, Hallmark Cards and Gibson Hanson Graphics, and I am represented by Black Olive Studios.

I also work on my own personal briefs showing in local exhibitions. I am currently working on a collection, a development from the award winning collection “Betty Loves Tea.”

My portfolio has a decorative, illustrative style demonstrating strong drawing skills with a lively imagination. My work is often humorous, quirky with a good eye for colour and composition.

I find inspiration from everyday life, observing the people around me, trend predictions inspire my use of colour keeping my work fresh and current.
The project titled “Betty Loves Tea” explores the quirky habits of the elderly through lively illustrations, painterly backgrounds and a skillful use of silk screen printing and dyes.

I have a passion for drawing, especially amusing characters that make me smile. I love to tell stories through my artwork. I hope that my work will appeal to people who also appreciate small humble things in life.

I am a passionate and highly motivated person I have a love for my work and a determination to succeed in a career I feel so passionate about.

Website: www.newdesignersonline.co.uk/holliebrown
Email: holliebrown@ hotmail.co.uk

No comments: