Lora Redman

I have worked as an illustrator from my studio in Nottinghamshire since 2003, working in a range of different areas including editorial, design and greetings cards..

My illustration work is a combination of mixed media including collage, paint, drawing and print making. I scan a range of drawings, colours and textures and use Photoshop to design my images giving my work a contemporary feel. I like to ensure my work maintains the hand made quality which gives it its unique personal style. Drawing is an important aspect of my work, I like to experiment with linear quality and I have a particluar interest in creating characters.

My work is adaptable and I work in a variety of areas such as celebrity illustrations and caricatures, travel and food illustration and management and business.

Since graduating from Loughborough University I have enjoyed completing commissions for a wide range of clients including: The Independent, The Guardian, The Lawn Tennis Association,The Big issue, TES, Ace Tennis Magazine, People Management,Community Care, Delicious Magazine and Nursery World.

www.loraredman.com

No comments: